Shippers & Brokers Can Track Carriers
Freight & Cargo In Real Time via GPS
From Origin To Destination Displaying
Longitude and Latitude & Time Stamps.
TrackingMeter has a NEW Built-in ELD
Compliance Feature called TracELDLoads,
and with prior permission of the Driver,
Shippers will have the assurance that their,
Freight meets the New FMCSA Guidelines.
TrackingMeter also has a Accident Report
Feature, that can provide Shippers with
a 5 year Accident Report on CDL Drivers,
when shipping their sensitive freight.
Additional Features Carrier Can Now Enjoy
- Charge brokers and shippers a fee to track you
- Privacy: TrackingMeter Is Deactivated (Controlled By The Driver ONLY)
- Ghost: TrackingMeter Only Provides The Remaining Distance to the Destination
- GPS: TrackingMeter Provide Real Time GPS Tracking With Maps and H.O.S.
- Verifying Hours Of Service (H.O.S)
- Electronic Log Device (ELD) Verification
- Tracking Reports Per Carrier / Broker / 3PL
- Pre-Screening To Prevent The Risk Of Fraud
- Minute By Minute Tracking Notifications